Tennis Junior U16 Singles Knockout 1st Quarter Tennis Junior U16 Knockout 1st Quarter 2023
A inaugural knockout event for under 16 based in Singapore
Open for Registration NOW
Closing Date for Registration
14 March 2023 or earlier if maximum participants filled
Learn and Play Sports (https://www.laps.com.sg)
1. Registration Fee : $5. Fee is to be paid via Paynow before Registration Closing date to “Learn and Play Sports” via company UEN number : 53191656A. Whatsapp your payment details to https://wa.me/6581817112. Please indicate your child’s name & program for reference. Registraton fee is for the sole purpose of running tournament and administering scores and holding players tournament records
2. There will be no refund for premature tournament withdrawal. However if tournament does not meet the minimum number of participants, full registration fee collected will be refunded
Tournament Format / Prizes
1. Knockout / Elimination format. Winner of round will proceed to meet the next round while loser will be eliminated and no longer partake in the tournament
2. Minimum Partiicipants for tournament to take place : 16 (of 4 rounds)
- round of 16
- quarter finals
- semi- finals
4. Balls and Venues are are to be arranged between competing parties on their own.
Terms of Participation
1. “Learn and Play Sports” reserves the rights to the following actions: the allocation of a tournament participant to draw slot
2. “Learn and Play Sports” reserves the right to publish your score results on our website Teamsports.sg.
4. “Learn and Play Sports” reserves the right to publish your name as in the registration form for marketing and promotional activities in the future.
5. “Learn and Play Sports” reserves the right to final decision on ALL tournament disputes and resolutions.
We are also looking for TITLE Sponsor for this tournament to donate Monetary Prizes and Medals.
winner of round to proceed to next round
1. Players registered must be 16 and under before 31 Dec 2023
2. Venue/Date to be agreed by Mutual parties
3. Format to be agreed before start of match.
4. Player should self register with parental consent
5. Players will play according to system generated matches
6. Playes to arrange with each other the venue for match.
7. If your opponent did not show up for match, match will be forfeited and default winner will proceed to next round
8. Rained off sessions will have to be rescheduled
9. Partially rained-off sessions will have to be continued on a another day
- Condo courts or public courts of minimum 2 hour duration booking
Suggested Match format /s
1. Best of 3 sets (normal)
- A $5 registration fee is required before your player account is joined to tournament
- Fee is made payable via paynow to "Learn and Play Sports" - UEN number : 53191656A
- Whatsapp your payment details to https://wa.me/6581817112
- A invoice and receipt will be sent via email to sender
- Fees will be refunded if minimum numbers are not met.
At the venue
- both players to cross verify each other's particulars and sign this document
- both players to take a picture across the net. This pic will be submitted and uploaded via the winner account to match portal
- at the end of the match both players to sign the same document above next to the score entered